Text format plays an important role in every designs. It is a fact that almost all of the design created on the world have one similar element: Text. Although most of designers use text in their product, text arrangement is different from designs to designs. The reason for this is that text format flexibly depends on the kind of design you create, as called doc type.
Is editing text difficult and time-consuming? It won’t be a problem anymore thanks to the powerful feature from DesignBold: Text Format. With this feature, you can edit text flexibly after adding text to your design.
How to adjust the alignment of text used in your design?
Each paragraph of text in your design has a different display due to different purpose. To change your text display on DesignBold, you just need to follow these steps:
- Click on the text whose alignment you wish to define or change.
- Click on the ▾ symbol in the Editor Toolbar.
- You will see all 3 kinds of alignments. Select the kind that works best for your design (left, right, or center).
Check out the video below to learn how to use this feature:
There are also a variety of other text formats on DesignBold for you to try: Text emphasis (Bold, Italic, Bold Italic and Uppercase), Text spacing and Transparency.
How to resize your text box on DesignBold?
Resizing text box will effectively work when you need to change your text arrangement. Steps to resize text box on DesignBold is really simple:
- Click on the text box you wish to resize.
- Click on the left/right handle of the text box and drag in the direction you want.
- You can change text spacing and text size if you want.
With DesignBold’s powerful online design tools, you can easily adjust text format to make your design stand out. Whether you want to insert a meaningful quote to your image or create an impressive title for your poster, DesignBold’s diverse font library and options will definitely serve your needs!